Sunday, June 21, 2015

Has this ever happened to you?



A couple of weeks ago my partner and I went out of town to celebrate the union two long time friends. They had gotten married soon after it was legalized in our state and were now having the fun stuff, the PARTY! 

We left home a day early to spend time at the beach before the festivities on Saturday. We dressed ready to hit the beach as soon as we arrived killing time before we could check into our hotel, dipping our toes into the ocean and soaking up some sun. 

As I am standing at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, looking out at the beautiful view, trying to decide if the water was too cold to go any deeper than my knees I was thinking about what to wear later that evening.

As I was going through the inventory of what I brought, I realized…..huh….I didn’t pack a bra…imagine that……… 

Disclaimer:  I am not someone who picks out her wardrobe days in advance; typically I decide what to wear on any given day while I am in the shower…that day. I usually pack for a trip the morning I leave and it’s kind of like a hurricane evacuation drill. I usually end up with 8 pairs of pants and two tops or vise versa, it always works out in the end but that’s how it goes. I’ve never forgotten a brassiere; I guess I might need to start making a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment